- Instructor: Lee Yin
- Course Level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Teaching Language: English (With English Subtitle)
- Macramé is a popular way to decorate, adding texture and warmth to a room with knots that can be strung together in a variety of ways to make one-of-a-kind wall hanging, plant hangers and so.
Macramé for Beginners with Lee Yin
- Tools & Equipments
- Introduction of Basic Macrame Knots
- Let’s Create the Mermaid Tail Keychain
- Let’s Create the Plant Hanger
- Let’s Create the Coaster
- Ways to explore other Macrames
- Once payment is complete, you may check your ticket status at "My Ticket" under "Travel" tab.
- We will update your ticket automatically in your WeTix account and a confirmation email will also be send to you.
- To access the Craftla website and redeem your course by click on the redemption link provided.
- You will need to sign up or log in, and the course will remain in your redeem account for a lifetime.