Baking Christmas Icing Cookies with Wai Fon
- Instructor: Wai Fon
- Course Level: Beginner
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Teaching Language: Chinese (With Chinese or English Subtitle)
- Christmas icing cookies are very suitable to send as gifts, not only with a nice appearance but also with a sweet taste!
- Introduction of Icing Cookie
- Introduction the Tools Needed
- Introduction of Ingredients Needed
- Types of Dehydrators + How if I don’t have Dehydrators
- Cookie Making & Storage
- Icing Making & Storage
- Cut the Cookies
- Baking the Cookies
- Sugar Icing Consistencies
- Icing Practice
- How to apply the Lollipop Stick on the Cookies
- Preparation for making Christmas-themed Cookies
- Flooding the Cookies
- Things to Take Note
- Once payment is complete, you may check your ticket status at "My Ticket" under "Travel" tab.
- We will update your ticket automatically in your WeTix account and a confirmation email will also be send to you.
- To access the Craftla website and redeem your course by click on the redemption link provided.
- You will need to sign up or log in, and the course will remain in your redeem account for a lifetime.