Floral Embroidery for Beginners with Sherly
- Floral Embroidery for Beginners with Sherly
- Instructor: Sherly Chin
- Course Level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Teaching Language: English (With English Subtitle)
- Embroidery often known as a traditional art, but actually it can be seen very frequently in our daily life such as clothes, accessories, some home decors, embroidery could help in reducing stress.
- Materials Introduction
- Transferring your design
- Preparing to stitch
- Back Stitch & Woven Wheel Rose Stitch
- Fly Stitch Leaf (Closed)
- French Knots
- Finishing & Backing the hoop
- Bonus Sharing Section
- Once payment is complete, you may check your ticket status at "My Ticket" under "Travel" tab.
- We will update your ticket automatically in your WeTix account and a confirmation email will also be send to you.
- To access the Craftla website and redeem your course by click on the redemption link provided.
- You will need to sign up or log in, and the course will remain in your redeem account for a lifetime.