Scented Candle Making for Beginners with Eureka Be
- Scented Candle Making for Beginners with Eureka Be
- Instructor: Eureka
- Course Level: Beginner
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Teaching Language: English or Chinese (With English or Chinese Subtitle)
- Scented candles have already become a therapeutic touch to all homes. It can also light up the atmosphere to be romantic, where the fire flickers and diffuses can create a sense of warmth.
- Self Introduction
- Tools Needed For Candle Making
- Types of Wicks Material & Choosing the right size of wick
- Perfect Ratio for Wax and Essential Oil
- Creating Your Own Colours
- Beginner Entry Tutorials and Minimal Techniques
- Surprise Candle Tutorial & Minimal Techniques
- How to Choose the Right Mould
- Beginner Entry Styling Candle (Cube, Tulip, Strawberry)
- Glaze Candles
- Precautions of Scented Candles
- Conclusion & Encouragement
- Bonus (Floating Iceberg Candle)
- Once payment is complete, you may check your ticket status at "My Ticket" under "Travel" tab.
- We will update your ticket automatically in your WeTix account and a confirmation email will also be send to you.
- To access the Craftla website and redeem your course by click on the redemption link provided.
- You will need to sign up or log in, and the course will remain in your redeem account for a lifetime.